VA Loan Refinancing Information
Veterans Affairs program is setup for homeowners to use their VA benefits received from active military service. Here are a few of those benefits.
- Ability to have lower rates then other loan programs providing additional savings.
- Cash back is an option helping home owners pay off other debt obligations and doing improvement on the home.
VA Loan Refinancing Options
- Streamline Interest Rate Reduction Program allowing those who already own a VA home loan to decrease their rate with minimum requirements.
- Cash-out programs help home owners take out money if their property has increased in value or has equity within it.
In order to qualify for a VA home loan you will need to go through the pre-qualification process. This process would verify your eligibility to receive a VA loan acknowledging that you served enough time to receive the program. Requirement needed to take advantage of the VA program.
- Active Duty for more then 90 days for wartime or 181 days during peacetime.
- Reservists with the National Guard serving for six years.
- Surviving spouse of a veteran who died while in service or to a service related disability could be eligible.
Veterans receive an entitlement to their benefits which was earned for their honorable service.