All honorably discharged veterans can check with the VA directly in order to find out their current eligibility.
The VA require the certificate of eligibility that we can prepare and have you sign to receive your VA home loan.
In order to qualify for a VA Home Loan, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- 90 consecutive days active service during wartime
- 181 days service during peacetime
- 6 years of service in the national guard or reserves
- A surviving spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty
- (Or) Connected to service related disability